Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!
- 2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- crushed almonds
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end off from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.
(Source: eattonguyen, via healthyforever)