Frozen Fruit Pops
- 1/3 cup diced kiwi
- 1/3 cup diced watermelon
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice or orange juice
- Combine diced fruit in a bowl and fill each 5 oz cup with fruit.
- Add 1 tbsp of juice and insert craft sticks into each cup. They easily stay in place because of all the fruit.Place in the freezer a few hours until firm.
- To remove the pops from the cups, run under warm water a few seconds. Enjoy!
Makes four pops, 32 Calories each
Fat: 0.2 g • Carb: 7.8 g • Fiber: 1.1 g • Protein: 0.4 g • Sugar: 5 g Sodium: 1.4 mg
(Source: , via kristygetsfit)