I never liked spinach until I made an adventurous decision to buy some at the grocery store anyways… and turn them into Oven Baked Spinach Chips.
Now, spinach is my new best veggie friend. It tastes sooo ridiculously good. Let’s start baking!
• Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
• A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves. You don’t need a lot - for 400 grams of spinach leaves, I used 1 tablespoon of oil.
• Herbs. I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
1. Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
2. Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
3. Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
4. Add herbs, toss it all around,
5. Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!
I could eat buckets of this stuff. Yum! Enjoy your crispy veggies. :)